- Zdzisław Beksiński - 24 February 1929 – 21 February 2005) was a renowned Polish painter, photographer, and sculptor...... more
- Jacek Yerka - Polish painter from Toruń. Yerka's work has been exhibited in Poland, Germany, Monaco, France, and the United States, and may be found in the museums of Poland...... more
And others less favorite:
- Jean-marie Poumeyrol - for me his a little to sex oriented (obsessed) not all of his work grabs my attention
- Shen Ning (沈宁) - an artist with a different aesthetics and a different cultural perspective.
- Alberto Pancorbo - a spanish painter.
- James Jean - also disturbing I find aesthetically pleasing only part of his work, some of them simply brilliant.
- Wayne Barlowe - a lot of works some of them a lot resembling Beksiński but lacking that "something" the other really great.
- Dariusz Zawadzki - influenced by Beksiński sometime to the point it could be called his continuator.
- Serge Marshennikov - he produce photolike paintings of which almost all feature naked or partially naked sleeping woman. He has really outstanding oil painting technique.
- Andrew Wyeth - he is the worlds class painter no need to introduce.
- Maurits Cornelis Escher - the artist from the 20's onwards he is highly influential, his legacy can be seen in modern visual art all over.
- De Es Schwertberger - for me his art is a little repetitive, but on the other hand whose is not?
- Javier Gil - some people may found part of his work pretty disturbing and offending. There are some of his works that I cannot find any reason behind the image as if painted merely as a next item to his theater of shock.